The majority of our activities are organized by members who volunteer to lead, which could include a day tour, a morning brunch, lunch, dinner, BBQ, ice cream run, weekend tour, tech day or any other activity that might be of interest to other members. Club communication is through our forum.
We are fortunate to receive financial support from Mazda Canada and use that throughout the year to fund prizes and our annual events, including,
- Blahs Bash party held in February to dispel those mid-winter blues
- October End of Season Dinner at the Mandarin Restaurant in London
- Friday the 13th Tour and Dinner in St. Thomas, held when appropriate.
Some of the other past events include:
- Port Dover Lighthouse Theatre Play and lunch
- Track nights at the Grand Bend Motorplex
- Ipperwash Beach Club lunch tour
- Mazda Canada Drive Event
- 20% Discount on Parts & Labour at Forest City Mazda, 652 Wharncliffe Rd S, London
- 15% Discount on Parts & Labour at Pfaff Mazda, 2340 Auto Mall Ave, London
- Great community